We added TWO MORE exhibitor booths! Get yours before they're gone!
As Alaska's largest statewide gathering of environmental professionals, the Alaska Forum on the Environment (AFE) is a unique opportunity for businesses, government agencies, and organizations to share information about their environmental efforts, products, and services. As an exhibitor at the 21st annual AFE conference, you can expect to reach as many as 1,800 individuals from across Alaska to share information and provide training on important environmental issues.
The 2019 event is scheduled for February 11-15, 2019 and will be held at the Dena'ina Convention Center in downtown Anchorage. As an exhibitor, the AFE provides a great opportunity to network and share your services and expertise to a broad range of individuals over the 5 days of the conference.
- Exhibitor booths will include 1 complimentary event pass for exhibit staff to attend all conference sessions Monday through Friday and luncheons Monday and Thursday (Friday HAZWOPER training not included). Additional staff event passes and Friday registrations may be purchased at current available rates. Up to 4 name badges are provided for staff working at the booth during the 5 days.
- All exhibit booth rentals are for 5 days to maximize exposure to conference participants.
- Exhibit space will be on the 2nd and 3rd floors in the hallways to allow maximum exposure to conference attendees.
Investment to Exhibit:
All exhibit booths are for 5 days and priced as follows:
- $900 per exhibit booth space
- Reserve your exhibitor booth now >
- For details: download our Exhibitor Packet >