We invite interested agencies, tribal governments, organizations, researchers, as well as individual participants to submit their presentations, posters and films for AFE.
Present at AFE
- AFE provides a great venue to share educational and informational environmental issues. Hot topic and controversial issues are accepted as long as presenters include a range of information that provides a full understanding of perspectives from all sides.
- Topics typically approved are educational in content and information-based
Submit for Presentation
To submit a presentation for AFE 2023, fill out the online submission form with the following information:
- Contact information
- Submission title and topic
- A brief description
- Preferred presentation date and time
Presentation Selection Process
Poster Selection Process
The selection process seeks any combination of inventive, incisive, innovative work that complements the event and adds information value for our participants. Submissions should be high-quality projects worthy of placement for public display and eligibility. Each work is judged solely on its own merits for originality, quality, content, and adherence to conference themes with a focus on educational or information content.
Selected Poster Details
- Posters can be put on for display on Monday, Feb. 6 beginning at 11am
- All posters can be displayed through noon on Friday, Feb. 10, 2023 and must be removed by the submitter
- All posters must be mounted on provided displays
- AFE staff will be available to help attach posters to each display
- Please do not plan floor displays or use of facility walls rather than display panels
Poster projects should be current, applicable to AFE, and may utilize photographs, literature and summary information (no props please) on a poster board.
Suggested topics include: community recycling projects, innovative clean-up projects, invasive species, climate change research, emergency response, environmental regulations, fish and wildlife populations, rural issues, energy, military issues, pollution prevention and contaminants.
To submit your film, it should be current, applicable to AFE and typically 30 minutes in length, although longer films will be considered. Topics include (but are not limited to): invasive species, climate change, emergency response, environmental regulations, pollution prevention, energy resource conservation, and rural issues.